Food, that is. I’m no foodie. And if you’re looking for an original contribution here, you are out of luck. I don’t create things on my own – I borrow from people I love, be that my Mama, my sister or some lovely ladies on The Food Network. After all, come five o’clock we all shout, “It’s Paula, ya’ll!” at my house.
Below is a little recipe I’d like to share with you, but don’t stop reading once you’ve gotten down to the end – there is one other thing I’d like you to see.
Giada De Laurentis’ Fig &Almond Tart (Photo Courtesy of The Food Network)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons ice water
- 3 1/2 ounces almond paste, at…
View original post 342 more words